Toribash
Original Post
Allies/Enemies List
ok hi all,

im reposting this after the the other thread had some.. technical difficulties..

As my first act as leader i'd like to put this thread up so we know where we lie in comparason with other clans and stuff...

Ok heres how it works:

-post here if u wanna set alliance or rivalry and and i'll contact other clans ldr to c if he's approved of it too...

-also post here bout clans to b our out-right enemies and plz post ur reasons y. we'll discuss it as clan or maybe just co-ldrs and let u guys kno to declare war or something...

Allies:

- UrbanUnit
- Illuminaughty
- GMF
- Revolution
- ToriKnights
- DarkShadows
- Addicted

Enemies:

ok so thats it.. byez
Last edited by GloomyBear; Jan 5, 2009 at 07:50 PM.
sure buttc, but just a reminder to everyone who has asked for an alliance, plz let me kno u have other clans ldr's permission (like them posting here or sending a pm to me) so i kno that they r aware of the alliance.
*cough cough* who did you propose it to? I'm teh RA leader, and I say "no" :/.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Cause: who the eF are you? why yes? why do you think that we are "friends" nao, which should be marked officially as being "allies", etc. No offense, but you're totally a random clan to me, and I just realized you even exist, so...
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
im sry Sahee, wen tortle suggested u i thought he had made some sort of comminication prior to telling me. i didnt mean to seem too forward wen i put ur clan on the list..