ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
clan pic
i kno i have only been here one day and posting threads already >.> but whatev...
so i will need a screen shot of everybodys poses to make into one big clan picture eh?
just post them into this thread
i was planning on making it when i had the time

heres the revolution one i made

holy joses thats way better than i can do but i can make the toris like flip into the picture like exploasions then they would just jump in the do action roll and jump outa backround window and someone skirt into the picture with a viper convertable and him get out then it would be a action picture then it would roll over again (animations rock!)

but it would take me about a month to do xD
oh and can you pls make me a video? i was going to finish one but the thing i use to make videos all of a sudden costs money >:[ and i was almost done with it
P.S. what was the program you used to make that pic? the background and text is amazing
Last edited by nevil; Jan 4, 2009 at 09:01 AM.
Glad to see somebody is posting threads and getting the clan more active nevil ;o thx, lol.
Very nice pic andyson.
I can only make textures not the smarticle stuff like that. Maybe Koe could help with this or the rest of the MC?
Somebody should also sticky this thread cause it's quite important.
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
i can do action pictures
ive done many in my time

Originally Posted by nevil
holy joses thats way better than i can do but i can make the toris like flip into the picture like exploasions then they would just jump in the do action roll and jump outa backround window and someone skirt into the picture with a viper convertable and him get out then it would be a action picture then it would roll over again (animations rock!)

but it would take me about a month to do xD
oh and can you pls make me a video? i was going to finish one but the thing i use to make videos all of a sudden costs money >:[ and i was almost done with it
P.S. what was the program you used to make that pic? the background and text is amazing

i used photoshop cs3 and the background ,moon and text were all by hand
Last edited by Andy; Jan 4, 2009 at 08:49 PM.
nevil we had a few clan pic threads that never got finished, so u can use those screenies unless ppl want new ones.

lol as for me just use an old one... im too busy/uncreative to post another cool one
kay, that´s great, so everybody had to make a screenshot, when he doing a pose, or jumping/rolling etc. "into the pic"... right?
ok everyone post a replay of your pose so i can get the right angle and shaders