Toribash
OOOOH WE CAN HAVE SPECIAL PEC TEXTURES I ALREADY HAVE A BUMPMAP LEFT PEC TEX
-----
The true problem is that not all of you are as wealthy as me...
Last edited by Dude1226; Dec 24, 2013 at 11:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Kookoo11 View Post
Well, I just won 2 tourneys
-----
And I am a great artist
-----
And I think I may be able to make a great lux set theme thing or something, I'm getting onto it tomorrow if I can.
-----

Woah woah, so I can just spam til we get 200 pages then become official? XD

Obviously nope.
Also:I have some free time right now, do you guys need help with anything?
Originally Posted by IanLux View Post
Obviously nope.
Also:I have some free time right now, do you guys need help with anything?

Hey Ian! How is your programming going? Well, there is 1 problem I have ran into I cant edit threads :P
-----
Originally Posted by Kookoo11 View Post
Well, I just won 2 tourneys
-----
And I am a great artist
-----
And I think I may be able to make a great lux set theme thing or something, I'm getting onto it tomorrow if I can.
-----

Woah woah, so I can just spam til we get 200 pages then become official? XD

ABSLOUTLY NOT
-----
Originally Posted by Dude1226 View Post
OOOOH WE CAN HAVE SPECIAL PEC TEXTURES I ALREADY HAVE A BUMPMAP LEFT PEC TEX
-----
The true problem is that not all of you are as wealthy as me...

Also What is a bumpmap texture?
Last edited by Cyberbash2; Dec 24, 2013 at 04:04 PM. Reason: HELLO IAN
guys lets try talking about what we want to better as a clan, not just what we think our positions should be. This will only bring chaos. So let's focus on improvement, not ourselves .
~Sucker
Originally Posted by Cyberbash2 View Post
Hey Ian! How is your programming going? Well, there is 1 problem I have ran into I cant edit threads :P
-----

ABSLOUTLY NOT
-----

Also What is a bumpmap texture?

Hm, hello Cyber, the programming is going very well, we already finished one game:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ge%20Setup.exe
And we're going to develop interesting updates for the game : )

Well, you can only edit the main thread, you need to go to
http://forum.toribash.com/clan.php
Then go to the bottom of the thread, on the bottom-right side of the thread, there is a "Edit" button, you can edit the thread there.

If you don't understand something, please tell me.

Lux is now very active on the forums, this is a nice thing to see. :>
Originally Posted by IanLux View Post
Hm, hello Cyber, the programming is going very well, we already finished one game:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ge%20Setup.exe
And we're going to develop interesting updates for the game : )

Well, you can only edit the main thread, you need to go to
http://forum.toribash.com/clan.php
Then go to the bottom of the thread, on the bottom-right side of the thread, there is a "Edit" button, you can edit the thread there.

If you don't understand something, please tell me.

Lux is now very active on the forums, this is a nice thing to see. :>

There isn't a "Edit" button
-----
Nevermind I found It!. Merry Christmas guys!!
Last edited by Cyberbash2; Dec 25, 2013 at 03:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
id like to apologize to my clan for the stuff I have been doing is wrong so I write this post to tell yall im sorry for my actions and my behavior

sorry,
ballerlol
Don't worry about it ballerlol, nothing wrong with some enthusiasm for the clan.
-----
Guys, I think we are on a good track for becoming official . We just need to be patient and keep at it. We already have one third of the tc we need to apply. (16,000 tc)

I'm sure we'll have the rest of this clan business sorted out by the time we get 50,000.
Originally Posted by CxTrXs View Post
Don't worry about it ballerlol, nothing wrong with some enthusiasm for the clan.
-----
Guys, I think we are on a good track for becoming official . We just need to be patient and keep at it. We already have one third of the tc we need to apply. (16,000 tc)

I'm sure we'll have the rest of this clan business sorted out by the time we get 50,000.

Yes, Indeed we are doing good, but we can't have these arguments over and over again. Guys please do NOT rage quit when warring because some person says that they can beat you, that is against the rules an you all know that. CxTrXs, ballerlol has rage quit from a war, scammed DarkCris00 and cussed, called names and disrespected almost all Lux members by calling them D***s and all other stuff, not to be putting names out there but I kicked ballerlol out for a reason. I have already let him back in 2 times when he quit. All Lux members listen I do not want you to embarrass Lux, we are better than other people and there some people holding us back because of their hothead(s). Baller I accept your apology but I will let the clan decide if they want you back in, for me it is a "No." Unless you can prove to ME that you want your spot back.
Sincerely,
Cyber
-----
I have talked to baller and he gave a beautiful speech about what he will/will not do. This is your LAST chance baller don't mess it up
Last edited by Cyberbash2; Dec 25, 2013 at 05:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump