Ranking
Okay new videos up, The Forest Part two.
Toribash videos will be collab videos through skype, if you'd like to arrange a time to do one I can do, however, the time won't be too accurate due to timezones and whether or not I have a quiet house.
I want more toribash videos those are more entertaining also lower the game volume and incresse the mic volume i cant hear what you are saying in that forest video
Originally Posted by jkawig View Post
I want more toribash videos those are more entertaining also lower the game volume and incresse the mic volume i cant hear what you are saying in that forest video

Yeah I'm still trying to sort that out. I know it's a problem. With each video it's getting better.
Thanks for the feedback
Originally Posted by NICOLAS135 View Post
Hey dud wonna make a CnC series like Larfen did? noone does that now.

A CnC series?
Like Comment and Critique?
I could do
Would be an interesting idea to develop
New Video - See my Failure at parkour here:

I'd like some creative criticism/feedback or just general comments on this video regarding what I've done or how well I've done and what I need to do to improve.

-----
NEW UPDATE REGARDING 5.0
Okay so A lot of you might have already experienced hampas server yesterday but if not, here's a video for you covering this experience.
Last edited by RussD3x; Aug 9, 2015 at 01:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR PARTICIPATING IN MY TOURNEY.
The video will be up later today. Enjoy the 10k Balik. You earned it with that awesome save against DarkExxod ;)
-----
For all of you in the 10k tourney today

Last edited by RussD3x; Aug 10, 2015 at 10:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It's all nice videos and I love the way you do these videos. That you fast forward them instead of going too long like the Toribash E-Sport videos :/ Good job.