ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[TEX] Veoo's Heads Suck [TEX]
OK I'm gonna make this thread fancy soon with artsy titles and such.

BUT FOR NOW.

This is ugly c:::::

This is where Ill be posting all my new heads for CNC.

Give Calamity and Furryprints a hug. They told me to make a huge thread rather then spamming little head threads cause Im so active.

Here is the Current head I want you to CNC:

HEAD TEXTURE OF THE MONTH

Here, Ill post my past heads: (none yet, too lazy atm)
I mean, the head is really good but it's "sketchy"
I'd like to see it in a set, like some parts looking a dragon
It would be awesome
That nose is kind big, right?
I don't play this game anymore. Message me on Discord.
[∞]
Originally Posted by zVilche View Post
I mean, the head is really good but it's "sketchy"
I'd like to see it in a set, like some parts looking a dragon
It would be awesome
That nose is kind big, right?

Sketchy is my problem :v
it is a wip and Ill try to fix that, but ye I am WAY too sketchy, I need to be more smoooooth like 13butts
Can't really see it too well tbh. Require a larger image/flat :P

Try not to be so generic. Once you get around to detailing, go ham. The more bizzare it is, the more interest there will be - just keep it along the lines of the event's theme.

The break between the face and lava on the top of the head is pretty awkward. There's nothing like that on the front of the head, so it just seems really off-putting. Tone the back parts down, link them with the face, or really spice up the front of the head.

Just keep going.
Originally Posted by Deuteria View Post
Can't really see it too well tbh. Require a larger image/flat :P

Try not to be so generic. Once you get around to detailing, go ham. The more bizzare it is, the more interest there will be - just keep it along the lines of the event's theme.

The break between the face and lava on the top of the head is pretty awkward. There's nothing like that on the front of the head, so it just seems really off-putting. Tone the back parts down, link them with the face, or really spice up the front of the head.

Just keep going.

This is good cnc.

Gave me a great idea. Thanks man.
try making the fire look more fiery, maybe with some fire coming out of the nose and mouth?
Whats the back look like btw?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
aaaaaaaa lp yourself to uke, the lighting is better on the front side of uke than the front side of tori.

I don't really have a whole lot to add to what people have already said. For now, get better pictures of the head ;c