ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
how do i beat a noob clap?
how do i beat a noob clap? any problems contact kitfox.
.:The Devils Apprentice:.
yeah, specify the mod.

the easist way to neutralize a noob clap is to do a noob clap back. there's no seceret way of countering it, it changes for each situation.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Alot of people add a kick to their noob clap, you could try that. In aikido, sometimes you can grab your opponent with both hands (i.e. a nob clap) then boot them off the ground and throw or carry them out of the dojo. Its always an annoying attack. But generally I dislike games where there are 4 grabby hands, it just looks really messy and horrible. Especially when both players do a noob clap and you get four hands grabbing eachother.
Well, for 90% of my starters, i use the noob clap. So this is usually how im beat:

Judo:
Most of the time people kick me, and aim high. If you aim your kicks around their chest, and they clap, you can hit their shoulder and hopefully break it.

Aikido:
Well..usually its being kicked, and then the kick knocks me into the air and i get shoveled/flipped over. Otherwise if the player is pretty good they flip me over.

But yea, thats how i usually get beat, hopefully it'll give you some ideas.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Could you specify, just a simple noob clap, or a shovel.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
You can try high speed spin kick and dismember your opponent, or try to use noob clap and get ur opponent to dq. If you r playing an aikido match you can try realxed clap and lift your opponent
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER
Aikido:

Shovle:

Lower shoulders
Contract pecs
extend abs
space
raise shoulders
Grab or no grab
Extend Hips
space
And he will be going to the air.
( From there you try to do it )

A simple noob clap is just by:

Contract pecs
space
Grab
Raise shoulders
Extend Hips
Optional: Extend ankles

Most Of The People Hate These Moves So Try To Be Creative And Make Other Moves.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020