changes:
Main text colors black&white, chat colors darker
11-14 dan full names shown
10dan to master belt icon fades from black to red
16-19dan shown as master belt #dan
master belt to custom belt icon fades from red to purple
brown belt color icon is brown instead of dark red :P
personal menu name preferences

all credit obviously goes to blam, I just fitted the colors and such to my own taste.

the second attachment is what I'm using as my toribash font.
Attached Files
zaacustomhud3.lua (13.0 KB, 18 views)
deltarayTB.zip (6.1 KB, 10 views)
Im surprised you didnt make the + and - buttons on the chat darker :P
:D
Another bug...
You'll have to excuse me, I'm a software tester when someone wants to employ me so I have a fixation on bug finding. This is a weird one, the attached picture describes it well (It's very compressed so it ain't pretty). Upon a game being won, the players list is reordered and the replay is shown. However, the names in the replay show the belt information for the next fight.

In the example below, I had just beaten 'Tori' as 'Uke'. The replay show it was Me vs RORROX which is accurate. RORROX is a green belt as per the HUD colour coding, but the replay information displays RORROX as being a brown belt...this information is the new Tori (me), not the Tori during the match itself.

Naturally this occurs to Uke's position as well. I am shown as being a blue belt which is in fact the belt of the next player in Uke's shoes.

Hopefully this should be of some use to you.
Attached Thumbnails
beltbug.jpg  
This is, again a glitch caused by the belts being updated before names in replays n shiz.

I should be able to fix it if i store the belts, and then when its a replay use the previously used belts.

Expect it in the next update
:D
Found another bug... You can't /whisper.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Anyone with the problem tht scores and stuff show like 5555 or 4444 all the time this iks a must get it totaly fixxes it