Toribash
Original Post
Clan Rules
Rules=-

1. Activity. Minimum one time in week somebody must see you ingame, or post in forum.
2. Culture. Have patience to the biggest idiots in toribash. Try to not swear much and flame other players.
3. If you want to contact with any member of clan, don't spam him.
4. When you have a problem about toribash and you don't know what to do, post in forums or contact with any clan leader. Remember to obey rule 3.
5. Don't farm. (Yes lolek, don't farm)
6. Try to play with skilled players. Not with white belts when you're over X dan.
7. Show your maximum skills at tourneys, world championship, competitions.
8. If you're playing vs clan mate during tourney, try to ambush other players and do something good, for example bow.
9. Calm down during duels. Don't shout like ,,OMGOMG I'M WINNING AHHAHA", because sometimes you can lose.
10. If somebody PM's you about joining clan, tell him to visit recruitation topic.
11. If you read rules, post here.
12. We have 3 players with other player group. Don't use their power to dispatch your whim.
13. Don't PM us with questions like ,,plz let me enter promo-team plzpzl". If they will need you, they will contact.
14. Play and improve your skills at skill mods, for example wushu, judo, taekkyon, aikido, sambo and other.
15. Don't steal textures. No mercy for clan mates.
16. Before you ask for something, search entire toribash forum.
17. If you have mic, visit our teamspeak server Check teamspeak topic.
18. Don't ask for belt during tourney or something like this. Belt doesn't matter.

There will be ,,3 warnings" system. After 3 warning you will be definitely kicked out from clan and don't have chance to join back in future.

Greetings, Verax
Last edited by Verax; Feb 1, 2009 at 09:16 PM.
lol
Yes Sir.
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin
@Wild, new member, by the way i forgot to post in forums i was accepted by verax :v