Ranking
Carnage right it was so wierd like white belt got invited and me got invited thedevill got invited and mybe there's more but it was confusing me axeltitis was invited me but in pm it's not name of axeltitis but it's Coke
I can't even play this game
hi guys i dk who invite these ppl but i get intacion idk what guys do you think about me but this isnt the place to talk about it. ok but the point is that some many guys get intacion to be i. i think that this a mistake
Yea, the invites must be a mistake. If your helpful you can simply go to tori clans and click "leave clan". the tag will no longer be yours andyour free to go. other wise shit may happen that i doubt you want to be apart of.
...................Unibash Teacher...................
Oh well it was nice too see [DAT] on my name ingame. Ill leave the clan and pm coke like you said on the other thread.
Btw Matt im not leave till Axeltitis say he tell the truth i already spoke to u so...... it's fair -.-
I can't even play this game
WHAT THE FUCK..! I wake up this morning and find my tb account was fucking hacked,all the invitations are not legit,ignore the,leave the clan or get kicked the fuck out..seriously.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Androidex, just leave the clan and post an applacation, and we'll go through the whole recruitment process therefor it will be fair just like all the others.
...................Unibash Teacher...................