Toribash
Original Post
Easier way to rename threads / ability to always rename your thread
Normaly you have to double click on the thread name and then a box comes around the thread name where you can rename your thread but you dont even have 1 second to edit the thread name instead it opens the thread but the way to fix that is to add another option in thread tools that has an option to rename the thread then you click on rename thread and then a pop up that says what do you wanna rename your thread to? Then you click on confirm and then the thread is renamed also by going to edit then to go advanced and change the title also doesnt change the thread name
Last edited by jkawig; Jun 22, 2015 at 03:12 PM.
Eh?
lso by going to edit then to go advanced and change the title also doesnt work

This works but only assuming you do it fast enough - if you are not moderator then you can only change your thread's name for uh... it's either 15 minutes or 1h after posting, I'm not sure actually. Afterwards it's finalized. Whether OP should be allowed to change thread's title at will is a whole different discussion I guess.

Normaly you have to double click on the thread name and then a box comes around the thread name where you can rename your thread but you dont even have 1 second to edit the thread name instead it opens the threa

I've got a feeling you're clicking directly on the thread title, how about you try clicking next to it

ofc as I said it only works when your thread is rather fresh.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
for certain boards i suggest having the will to change the name, e.g the clan discussion board, since if the leader (op) decides to change the clans name, they have to go through the process of pming a clan mod (I think this is how it works?), so I don't see how it can hinder anything if put in place in the right boards.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here