Toribash
Original Post
THINK DIRTY.

song name: a lot like birds - think dirty out loud.

replays by: dezrai, internet and larfen

program: ae cc 14, quicktime player, toribash.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
The intro was nice, I like the colour correction, the transition from Dezrai's replay to Internet's replay is great but I think it should be smoothened out. I think you should use 30FPS instead of 24 because it's quite choppy, especially with your fast style of editing, I also think that the last reply was quite boring.
I found the CC quite boring just black on white with no effects that really enhanced the colours within the edit. The flash effect got quite obnoxious to me and is really overused in a lot of your stuff. Flow is pretty nice tho.
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato
Originally Posted by Keshava View Post
The intro was nice, I like the colour correction, the transition from Dezrai's replay to Internet's replay is great but I think it should be smoothened out. I think you should use 30FPS instead of 24 because it's quite choppy, especially with your fast style of editing, I also think that the last reply was quite boring.

I just thought I'd try 24fps. Might render again in 30 fps to see the difference.

I must admit I did rush the last replay. My attention span is really low when it comes to finishing an edit.

Originally Posted by Vayne View Post
I found the CC quite boring just black on white with no effects that really enhanced the colours within the edit. The flash effect got quite obnoxious to me and is really overused in a lot of your stuff. Flow is pretty nice tho.

I wanted to emphasise the dark nature of the song by lowering the saturation and emphasising the darks. I need to learn how to make cc without making it look like a shitshow of colours.

I also tried making the flashes to not be as obnoxious as on other edits of mine, where the screen just goes pure white/yellow, and is used for every hit.

there's quite a difference

For me I thought the flashes where fine, but that's within my opinion and yours.

Thanks guys. Glad to see you're all around still.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this