Ranking
Original Post
Crow.and.Bear
needing people to join just say your belt what mod you like why you want to join and what time you'll be ingame for me too test you.
Last edited by DarkKira; Apr 11, 2009 at 09:14 PM.
Meh Death Note gon stab yo white ass.
Here are the new, updated rules.

Requirements:

-A leader (Can't have a clan without someone to lead the masses.)

-30k (30000) tc I feel there are too many clans being made, too quickly. Hopefully the increase will discourage it. The price increase will commence as of November 3rd.

-A clan tag, such as [Bncy] or [CBK] or [Torigod]. I am enforcing a limit of 8 characters that way we don't have [NewClan-Leader-AwesomeNinja]username running around.

Procedure:

1. First off, make a thread about your clan. The thread name should be [DSC] plus your clan name. Include a memberlist, clan aim, and any sort of organization/rules you might have planned out. This is to prevent clans from running rampant and to prevent chaos from ensueing.

2. When you're ready, you'll send me the following.
-30k tc
-the name of your clan
-how many members you have at the time of sending application. (You must have at least 7.)
-your clan tag
-a link to your [DSC] thread
-any moderators you want for the board (up to 3, including the leader)
-the main leader's name CLEARLY DISPLAYED (Red and bold should do the trick.)
-any external forums you will be using (if any)

3. Once I recieve the money and approve the clan, I'll set up your clan and your clan forum. You (the main leader) can now go into Toriclans and update your roster there.

4. We will now go around and check on forum activity. If a clan is inactive for more than a week, a clan admin (Delaid, Eleeleth, Cindermomo, Vii, or myself) will post in your forum questioning your activity. If we do not get an answer from a clan member in a week, your clan will be rendered dead and have your forum removed.

Advice:

-You should make sure you have a good number of members (I recommend 7) before you make your clan. The tc WILL NOT be refunded if it falls apart.

-Know who you want to be listed as leader, because ToriClans only allows one leader per clan. If you have multiple leaders, one of them has to be the "official" leader.

However, you already lost teh game. Thread has to be named [DSC] blabla
ok thats very helpful thank you and can i also send the 30k to HebrewHamr or some one else?
Meh Death Note gon stab yo white ass.
READ all stickies.

Good Day Sir.
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D