Ranking
Original Post
Make Packs Sort Alphabetically in Inventory
I think making it so packs get sorted alphabetically would make finding stuff in your inventory much easier as you could get a general idea of where a specific set is much faster, instead of having to go through all of them or memorize its position.
Originally Posted by EPOCH View Post
I think making it so packs get sorted alphabetically would make finding stuff in your inventory much easier as you could get a general idea of where a specific set is much faster, instead of having to go through all of them or memorize its position.

There is a search bar at the top where you can search for a specific item by name B)
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Originally Posted by Athin View Post
There is a search bar at the top where you can search for a specific item by name B)

Thanks for the prompt answer. You're right there is a search bar at the top, however it does not allow you to search inside each of the sets at the same time. That's also something that could be improved tbh. Either way, the search bar being present is not really pertinent to the suggestion. There's no real reason for the sets not to be sorted alphabetically, or at least have an option for it like the "SHOW EMPTY SETS" checkbox. I think it would be a valuable addition to a fairly outdated inventory UI.
Originally Posted by EPOCH View Post
Thanks for the prompt answer. You're right there is a search bar at the top, however it does not allow you to search inside each of the sets at the same time. That's also something that could be improved tbh. Either way, the search bar being present is not really pertinent to the suggestion. There's no real reason for the sets not to be sorted alphabetically, or at least have an option for it like the "SHOW EMPTY SETS" checkbox. I think it would be a valuable addition to a fairly outdated inventory UI.

I understand what you mean, you are right.

Poked sir about it and unfortunately we can't have the search bar look into sets due to some behind the scenes thing, but I was able to have him implement sets being sorted alphabetically!

Thank you for the suggestion! If you have any questions let me know!
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~