Original Post
WANT JION BNCY
I R BOWNCY SEE<---me

I wanna join

^me as well

my replay sucks, but it's the best one I have on this computer :v
Attached Files
fix.rpl (98.2 KB, 48 views)
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Originally Posted by DOODS999 View Post
FUCK YOU 2BIT

HE R GOOD
HE CAN HAS IN TO MY CLN
IT IS CALLED BNC.Y D:

he is crazy ban him
ayylmaos are real
AAAAAAAAH ANDROYD RUNS!!1!!1!
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Interesting thread guys.
I'm sure bouncy will let you all in, after all they let in idiots who everyone hates like boaf and ishi.
:D
i just like lurking here, no joining.
also ishi is a fag.

disregard that, i suck cocks.
ayylmaos are real
By the way, I really don't understand the entire "it's cool to talk like a faggot" thing the vets have going on, I think it makes you all look retarded. We've had our time to troll, let it pass.