Ranking
Hi all! We recently had some great conversations ingame regarding clans so I wanted to post here to share about them.

Firstly, it was brought up that players that play longer mods such as sparring, parkour, etc. are not rewarded adequately in terms of activity points. This is to say that in the eyes of the clan gods (activity analyzer), a quick aikido game and an hour long spar are worth the same. I have brought this up in the appropriate channel and we have been having quality discussions on how best to change this. One of the main suggestions brought up was to treat activity similar to how QI is calculated for longer matches, awarding more for longer matches. If anyone has other suggestions on how they would like to see this changed, feel free to post below or post a suggestion in the S&I thread. Thank you Akina for bringing this up.

Secondly, the idea of compiling an official list of official clan discords could be made. Ele mentioned that having this would be a nice thing in order to organize events as well as just be a positive thing to have around (and it'd be easy). If I have poorly described that, please correct me Ele.

Lastly, I'd like to post here more often with just general updates on clans since I believe them to be the backbone of our community here. If anyone has any other talking points or ideas or complaints, please post them here!

Thanks again to Akina and Ele for the conversation ingame earlier today, looking forward to more of them.

(im)