Toribash
yall need to chill

EDIT: jaker what frame(s) do you get 10 damage? i looked at your replay but couldnt find it, you did a 50 damage hit, but mine might be glitched?
Last edited by WerNerWerr; Dec 1, 2019 at 07:52 AM.
| TANG |
please be my friend :( Leviathot#5602
Originally Posted by erel View Post
you hit the jointdoesn't count!

i didn't know there were specific parts i couldnt hit
Originally Posted by Melodicity View Post
does 0 count?

I don't think so, 0 damage is no damage at all, I'd say it would need to be at least 1 to count.
-----
Originally Posted by erel View Post
you hit the jointdoesn't count!

Nobody said anything about hitting the joint actually.
Last edited by victortb; Mar 28, 2020 at 03:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
discord: victortb#9592
Replays
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
I don't think so, 0 damage is no damage at all, I'd say it would need to be at least 1 to count.

-----


i think it should be rewritten "least damage above 0"
Originally Posted by Melodicity View Post
-----


i think it should be rewritten "least damage above 0"

I dont think it needs to becuase it says lowest damage. Obviously everyone knows u cant go below zero.
Ormo | OwO | Tk | RSO
Originally Posted by Deni View Post
I dont think it needs to becuase it says lowest damage. Obviously everyone knows u cant go below zero.


okay so, thinking logically here, it says lowest damage in a hit, if i hit and it gets 0 damage. thats the lowest damage.