Toribash
yeah i sit there all the time just like a lot of people lol
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by bigdogswag View Post
It was a joke, i was just making it sound like drama alert, though what do you guys think about this, do you think there is to much drama in toribash or to little, honestly i wish there wasn't any.

The drama boiling on the insides of Toribash is too big to comprehend, I have never seen any hate this size before, even as a trained cleric and ghoudna monk. The drama here is so intense I've seen mayor galaxies burn out from it.
I want to let you all in on something... The stars you see in the night sky, are the souls of people, they shine brightly with their insides and outsides. The brightest star, the Northern star, it's you. Whenever the drama creates hatred, It forms a gigantic burst of hydrogen and helium, causing the sun to create solar flares, it slowly burns down the beautiful souls in the bright night sky. Whenever the star stops shining completely, and is dried out, it explodes taking out numerous planets and other brightly enlightening stars. This is what happens when you bully or create dramatical drama, please realize that and spread awareness. #PeaceForToribash
This fighting has to stop. All you are doing is destroying the once great relationship this thread housed between you. Big dog and/or human swag only wishes for everyone to be friends. bigdogswag is a scholar of our generation, and you should listen to what he tells you. I think an apology to bigdogswag and his mother is required.

As for you, dogbig, I am mortified at your behaviour. A scholar and nobel peace prize winner such as yourself should know better than to deliberately provoke those less intelligent than you. I would PM you to ask for help, like your toribash forum signature instructs me to do, but I am currently too disgusted that a household name like (Lucky lucker) Bigswag doggo would turn on this community.

Stop the violence.
#PeaceForToribash
There's no actual problem with it. Just try to do your best and be serious when something is serious.
Keep walking
I have no idea what the heck he's talking about. What is this nonsense xD
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Oh okay, i just can't tell what i am allowed to do sometimes, also thanks for telling me that i do get quite shy sometimes, that's probably because i have only my computer for a social life now, also sparchar random stuff, that or me blurting out things because i'm flustered
Last edited by BigDog; Apr 13, 2016 at 08:27 PM.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I have no idea what the heck he's talking about. What is this nonsense xD

same... ._.
WHATS GOING ON

#PeaceForToribash
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by ForumPoster View Post
The drama boiling on the insides of Toribash is too big to comprehend, I have never seen any hate this size before, even as a trained cleric and ghoudna monk. The drama here is so intense I've seen mayor galaxies burn out from it.
I want to let you all in on something... The stars you see in the night sky, are the souls of people, they shine brightly with their insides and outsides. The brightest star, the Northern star, it's you. Whenever the drama creates hatred, It forms a gigantic burst of hydrogen and helium, causing the sun to create solar flares, it slowly burns down the beautiful souls in the bright night sky. Whenever the star stops shining completely, and is dried out, it explodes taking out numerous planets and other brightly enlightening stars. This is what happens when you bully or create dramatical drama, please realize that and spread awareness. #PeaceForToribash

Take a trip over to TGS

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Oh great, is this a bot? Lol.

Its hampa in disguise.
:)