Ranking
Original Post
Help with Aikido tactic
So i have been winning with this strategy for a while now, and people seem to get upset when i win with this tactic. Is there something wrong with it? Is it a cheap tactic (like shovels)?
The replays pretty much shows my tactic.
Attached Files
test.rpl (27.8 KB, 74 views)
test 2.rpl (49.3 KB, 29 views)
this is called a lift, if you play your cards right you can technically work this in to a suplex to make it less noob
RIP dog, RIP tgs
Moves which are easy to do (can be done symmetrically without too much risk and timing) and are very hard to defend against are generally frowned upon because it makes the game less fun if everyone uses the same uncomplicated tactic all the time, people like variation and more interesting games. If a move's existence makes a mod more boring then people don't tend to like it. I can't see your replays because of my computer so I can't see exactly what you're talking about.
Good morning sweet princess
My moves are not symmetrical, but it starts with a noob clap. I don't know how to explain it with words.
If the move would work if it was symmetrical then it is the same. If people complain about you lifting in akido then try akidobigdojo where lifting is more acceptable.
Probably i am over reacting, i won a tourney few days earlier with this. The other guy (...th Dan Black Belt) typed NO and left instantly.
Dude, do whatever you want, it's up to them to counter you, if they can't then you win. Simple.
I try to make my moves realistic and kind of stylish whenever I can afford to so nobody can complain that I am using noob moves… It also gives me an excuse when I get beaten by newbies and lower belts. :3 have a nice day.
guy you can make any movement, this movement is giving you good results keep or enhance it.

I am not in favor of the shovel or lifting, but not complain, it is up to players whether to defend, if they can not it is because they are noob
"vou encotra ele para matar ele ja que ele tanto que me mata deve ser um cara que eu matei muito ele apelo." ~ BichoPRO.