Ranking
Original Post
What servers to play?
Hello everyone,

I just redownloaded this since i saw it on steam. My account is blackbelt so i cant join the beginner/intermediate/semi-pro servers. I'm wondering what ones to play, i mainly enjoy aikido(grey and tpl too) and judo. The only "offical" servers i can see are blackbelts(which are all empty) public which doesnt have most of modes i enjoy and tourneys which im doing now. wondering where i can go to play these modes without it being a tourney so i dont have to wait so long everytime. Do i just join servers people make?

I tried to create a new account but its pretty pointless playing in beginner lobby because they're all new and its pretty easy, not bragging or anything.
Well, you can join other peoples' servers, but if your constantly being asked to leave or if it isn't working out, you could always make your own server. Set the mod to whatever you want and wait. Considering the amount of people on toribash, you should have people playing against you in no time.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Or you could make an alt and hang with the blue-brown belts till you get comfortable with your playing style, then forget about your alt and go back to your main.
No rule against it and it's way more fun than whitebelts
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
akido and sumo wrestling
-----
Originally Posted by ilikepie56 View Post
Or you could make an alt and hang with the blue-brown belts till you get comfortable with your playing style, then forget about your alt and go back to your main.

1v1 me
Last edited by GoodCrab7; May 28, 2014 at 03:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

SUMO WRESTLE MASTER
I find that there a severe lack of black belt servers with people on as well. I think it is because black belts like to go to betting servers and tourneys to get TC. This is what I would advise you to do. Or find someone to just muck about with untill you are good enough to win tourneys and get TC that way.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by ilikepie56 View Post

I agree with him, because you'd be able to both earn some tc and get some of the skill you acquired earlier, it's your decision but I back up ilikpie on this one
"Dolphy go kiss their asses, right now, go say sorry,
Right now" ~Yaysian, striking down the hammer.
But you can't send TC to your alternate account i think. That is not allowed Ido remember correctly.
Good morning sweet princess
Are the black belt servers really dead? I'm almost to black belt and the semi-pro servers are always full would be sad to see a bunch of dead servers post brown belt