ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Any theories as to how to go through multiplayer?
I know this seems kind of useless and we should all play the game however we feel like but i'm wondering if there's any way I should go to playing multiplayer.

I'm already a blue belt since I joined on the 30th of last month. I think it's going good, I've had an account before. Getting back into the groove of playing again... Right now i'm going at it like this, I'm playing in public servers until I get to at least a Black Belt. By then I would be sure to know how to play the game and then I can try out tourneys and earn some TC.

Like I said once I know this is unnecessary but I want to see how you guys are planning on going through the multiplayer. If you're already a black belt i'd like to know how you got there. I'm making this whole thing more complex than I need to lol, and boring

Have a good day/night everyone!
Well. Although some skills will be developed by just playing the game (making moves fast and such like by memorising how muscles move), other skills are developed depending on how you play.

I am pretty much only an aikido player and thus have reaches quite a decent understanding of how to win at it. However, I never really played any mods which are fast and rely on starters like wushu or judo and subsequently am probably at about a brown belt level at those mods (most likely blue belt for Judo if I am honest). I don't have any advice about what mods to play but it is just something to keep in mind.

There are also different types of playing, I like to play by reaction rather than action and do counters. When I try to disqualify my opponent they will usually counter me and since I don't often play aggressively I will have no idea how to save myself in that position. I am good at predicting an enemies movements while playing defensively because that is the skill needed to be good at defending. My best wins usually have me being thrown into the ground and getting beaten up heavily for the majority of the fight before the opponent makes a mistake in their attack and I can counter them.

What I am trying to say by telling you these long and extremely boring stories about my life is that you will learn how to deal with a situation by being in similar situations a lot. New situations are hard to deal with so if you only play with one style then you will probably not do very well if you try another style. Maybe it is better to try all types of fighting so you can be equally skilful in all areas, it is really just something to remember.

You will learn quicker if you try new things and improvise because it will show you how to deal with different situations and basically stretch your skills to there limits. Using starters is usually ok but if most games look exactly the same then you will not learn much. Go for difficult, impressive wins if you want to learn, not easy ones.

Sorry if this post is too long.
Good morning sweet princess
This is a smaller, more to the point post.
I went into freemode when I started and tried out how all the joints work, then played against uke, which is actually quite helpful, as some noobs just learn how to do and opener and thats it. Then I went to beginner multiplayer servers, tried all modes, then worked my way up. When you get to about intermediate servers then you'll stand a chance in a tourney, and tourneys are usually the best, because the best players normally go there.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
It would help for you to establish what you want to be good at. Like what mods to start, then move on to say what type of style you like to play (Offensive, Reactively/Defensive, Stylish, etc)

From there you can just ask much better players than you to spectate their games and just watch them play and save your replays. If you have the chance, maybe play a round or two with them. Go on and use that knowledge against friends and people your level.

Fake it and recreate it until you make it.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!