Ranking
Original Post
TC Gods
Well I'm not really a newbie but am still having a hard time getting TC. The tourneys are great and all but you only win one so often and they only payout so little. How do people get to the incredible amounts of TC they have? How could i do it? Because m pretty sure no one will give me any TC
If you dont want to use real money you can do the 500, 750, and 1000TC tourneys for starters. There is also the GMTourneys and such like that that are like 10k/5k 7k/3k. Once you get maybe 5-10k you can start marketing and hope you can find/get good deals and profit from that, will most likely start off kinda slow though. There's also dueling and betting, there is almost always a betting server up ingame (Usually globalled ingame). Dueling I guess is for more 'advanced' players who like the risk or I guess know they can win. And the other obvious choice is your own moolah $$$. Most people sell that now for 7k/$ to sometimes 9k/$. I would say the /easiest/ choice would be marketing. Just my opinion.
Originally Posted by ImSwimma View Post
Well I'm not really a newbie but am still having a hard time getting TC. The tourneys are great and all but you only win one so often and they only payout so little. How do people get to the incredible amounts of TC they have? How could i do it? Because m pretty sure no one will give me any TC

The two most CONSISTENT large payout things you can do to become rich is make high quality textures (aka: create art work for others) and sell them OR duel others for TC.

Texture Artists who do great work can make anywhere from 50 to 500k TC with one set and in rare cases even more which is more than enough to buy a lot of the most expensive items in the game.

Duelers can end up staking 20,000 TC or more off of even just 1 match of Toribash. So if you're confident in your ability, making a dueling room in your best mod is a great way to make insane cash fast. Some people duel millions of TC away over 5 games.

Both have flaws. Texture artists require high talent and still people can out-do you and then you have a bunch of art but no buyers and LOSING in a duel can bankrupt you.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
He basically listed everything except texturing texturing is a great way to make tc if you don't know how google tutorials or ask famous texturers people charge 10 to 20k a set if it's high quality and if your good at texturing. I'm terrible at texturing so I don't know how it actually works but a great program to use is gimp google it if you want to get into it
-----
Well you just had to enter that before huh drhax?
Last edited by Miyako; Jun 16, 2014 at 05:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
If you are a talentless fck (such as myself for example) who can't draw and win enough duels then betting is a decent alternative if marketeering seems too complicated. Always make sure you know the ratio of the players. If there is more money bet on one player then bets on that player will earn less profit if hey win whereas bets on the person with lower odds will earn more TC. If you have no idea who has or will have more TC bet on them and don't know who will win then just wait it out till next round.

I hope this helps.
Good morning sweet princess