ES Recruitment Drive
Just be ready for next year man. Also yeah I think the roster is flexible in case someone is absent from the match. But you must have the minimal amount at all times.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
that's understandable

Yeah, but he's a total noob and I doubt he knows he has to participate to get rewards.

Ima go hide away for another month now.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Woke up to mom crying in the living room, being consoled by grandpa.
She's pretty upset about hitting that deer yesterday, since it wrecked her car and I guess it was a bit gory too.

Going out drinking today like a bigboi, I'll do my best to try and remember how the night goes/went.
PM me with any and all questions
[5:44:27 PM] Mud: BLEW HIS FUCKING LEGS OFF
[5:44:29 PM] Mud: BABOOM
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt
Trestet could you do me a fab and put my phones skype in that chat room or could someone else give me theirs so I can be placed in on my phone. Just pm me it please.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Sweden+drinking+age

The US has pretty much the highest drinking age around at 21. Some parts of India have it at 25 or 30, but other than that 21 is the highest you'll find.

USA USA USA
\o/
Such a sweet heart risk lol. Think the USA will change it anytime soon?
#Triggered
It's 18 pretty sure my dood. Second sentence to make this post 2 sentences long as requested.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة