Ranking
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
As long as you don't use raze, I respect you as a human being.

well fuck

i'm really liking the game, it gives me the same feeling i had when i first tried to play csgo at a decent level. i never got to be very good at cs, but i hope iwill be in this game.
alright guy
Played a few games with the buds. Pulled this clutch, still lost the game tho lol.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I'll admit the game is fun even tho i hate how the armor system works in it. The scout is much more fun to play here than in csgo at least for me. Got a nice ace with the awp version of this game, but didnt record so meh. Prob will still play it.
Americans donno their blezzing of not having to deal with eastern european servers, 100 ping and absolutely 0 English speakers, its literally hell to solo queue competitive, I haven't heard one guy with English comms the last 10 games, not even exaggerating, I would have thrown in the towel long time ago if it weren't for the fact that I'm bored out of my mind during lockdown.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Americans donno their blezzing of not having to deal with eastern european servers, 100 ping and absolutely 0 English speakers, its literally hell to solo queue competitive, I haven't heard one guy with English comms the last 10 games, not even exaggerating, I would have thrown in the towel long time ago if it weren't for the fact that I'm bored out of my mind during lockdown.

A lot of people are comming from LOL and most of them are bad or don't even know what this game is about. I mostly met guys who can speak english on EU, but they so bad, prob never touched anything else besides LOL.