Toribash
Really slow business now. GATA soon dying again because some more artist quit Toribash.
We should suggest new ideas for GATA. Maybe make more fun event? or new banner? or Rank? or etc.

I trying make design event but not enough TC for prizes.

Edit: I knew I ain't take any request texture -_-

Edit 2: Nvm I don't notice BenD's post
Last edited by Chris; Aug 22, 2013 at 07:46 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Just inform me on how much you need with the events. Gatabot still has around 500k to spend on art events

Just hit me up whenever you want to plan an event and I can hand out the prizes
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Hey, hey, guys, remember when I made art, and sucked at it?
Well I bought a tablet and I'm gping to start doing more artwork than videogames and stuff of the sort, and I want you guys to remember me and welcome me back into GATA.
I might resign, so that I can reapply. Or I'll just reapply while still in GATA to see if I still meet the standard.
Whichever comes first, but yeah, what's up guys?
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
Well I'm gonna go ahead and reapply when I feel better with my Wacom tablet/Art, but it's awesome to know that I'll always be a member, no matter how shit I feel
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
now there is a chance all the current artists will get schooled because some genius will come along from steam and teach us what noobs we really are. Or artists will get swamped because all the new people will create a demand for textures.
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
now there is a chance all the current artists will get schooled because some genius will come along from steam and teach us what noobs we really are.

Heh, wouldn't be the first time.

Some new enthusiastic artists would be nice.
(>^_^)>
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
now there is a chance all the current artists will get schooled because some genius will come along from steam and teach us what noobs we really are. Or artists will get swamped because all the new people will create a demand for textures.

Thats what Ive been hoping will happen
if the art element of the game could attract even just one or two of the artists from dota 2, we would be better for it.
to be fair though, the money in dota is too good.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-