Toribash
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
why does this confuse me so

Im secretly not that good =D

also, another doodle, atleast its better than the last one sofar
whats done sofar is still pretty rough
Last edited by BenDover; Feb 21, 2014 at 04:35 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by FlyingMonk View Post
i think some ppls like my sets and they buy it and wear it maybe/ and if you can try create set like those you can try show me preview/ you know? those set not just stupid pressing ctrl+c ctrl+v combos! also i think some of my sets very cool because you know >> just if set c/p not mean that its easy to create << for example you can check mass effect set by me which was sold for around 60usd if i remember right (look just at source pic and look at the set prevew) some ppls liked my textures sets and bought it and it not easy to remember when someone of my buyers said like "aw monk wtf! this set just awful i wanna my money back or give me something other please"/ and if you wanna say to me something you can try send pm to me/ set can be created with used source pic and it not always mean that artist just pressed ctrl+c+ctrl+v
yes some sets by me maybe not cool but some of them looks not bad maybe (im not sure 100% ofc sorry/my appologise if saying/ed/will say something wrong)//

What?
I'm not sure where we said that your sets aren't easy to make.

I for one know that C/P isn't that easy, because I used to do a ton of C/P textures too. Recently I just don't have any motivation to do any textures...

I like your sets. They look good.
And even though they might look fuck'd up when the joints rotate it's okay. I think it's impossible to make them look good in every position.

Just passing by

And BenD, looking good.
Last edited by aerox21; Feb 21, 2014 at 05:43 PM.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
continued doodling on that.
taking a while cus im starting all the mapping from scratch and forgot how to draw the nose and ears
hey your one of the few people now days who actually check mapping in the design stages :O

looking kewl, might argue about the spacing between the eyes and that whole area later.

btw. your face is off center :3 do you mirror the very basic sketch to make sure everything is centered?
might argue about the spacing between the eyes and that whole area later.

usually do them closer, but memmmmeh, effort, was just supposed to be drawing practise, didnt check the mapping on that part untill it was too late.
well, not too late, but too much effort.
everyone has different oppinions on mapping them, but obviously, Im always right.

btw. your face is off center :3 do you mirror the very basic sketch to make sure everything is centered?

hah, lol no.
i just started drawing with it somewhere in the middle, will worry more about that when i start doing the back.
its mostly centred though, so its not much of a muchness.
-----
so i did more.
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
carried on with it, mostly basing it off my own hair sofar, seeing as i couldnt think of anything better to do with it.
not quite sure i wanted it to turn into something completely undead-like.
guess I'll just treat it as a drawing exercise for now.
started adding highlights and stuff to the hair, 3 tones in on that, will add more to the rest and more tones and stuff, i dunno.
drew in a basic mouth.
remapped the ears slightly, the earlobes look to big, will see what i can do about that.

will probably change the new green area back into normal skin, but i'll add rotting green elements to the edges.
still need to add the stitches to the new areas, forgot about that.
havent added anything else in terms of shading on the face yet, or adding a jawline or anything, will get to that tomorrow.

Last edited by BenDover; Feb 22, 2014 at 12:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Why'd you draw a human?
I never like human Tori faces, they always look so damn weird from the side.

I do like the flat tho.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
I'm going to argue with you on interior ear shape also.

No we're not, i agree.
its not an argument if i agree.

Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Why'd you draw a human?
I never like human Tori faces, they always look so damn weird from the side.

I do like the flat tho.

drew it for the challenge, for funzies.
I like drawing eyes.
the ear lower part(name of it too complicated) is too high, add more detail to the ear.
Look on some other artists cartoon works, realistic, manga, try to make something similar.

the hair looks cool, add shadows and highlights, thats my opinion.