Ranking
I'm out of action until I get a replacement stylus. Rage-snapped it.
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."
Ben and Monobi are out of action. Quick someone rebrand GATA.

Also.

Originally Posted by haze View Post
looks pretty minimal, guessing it wasnt too much work

>_>
(>^_^)>
Why can't we do our own, new gallery/HoF here?
Done with this community, you guys suck.
hmmm. just somewhere we ONLY post our artwork, then the good stuff gets pushed onto the first post? I guess sort of like the old gallery. I know some cool stuff gets posted in here but within a few days its usually lost.
Also, what do you guys think about doing a challenge a week with me? It'd be a bit like the Let's Create thing I did way back, but mainly for GATA (and outsiders if they wish). To make it a bit more even, could be different parts of the tori, so it wouldn't just be the head all the time. Perhaps one week it'd be a challenge to make a bearclaw hand texture, or one week it could be a challenge to make a realistic thigh bone texture.

Just a random idea that popped into my head.
Done with this community, you guys suck.
I'll participate. I know fenris' event had little success when he was doing head textures, especially when there was something that 90% of the population didn't think they could beat already posted. Although if prizes were implemented I think they could be based off a different aspect than one for "best" which would promote more participation from people not in gata.

I also at one point had an idea to do tutorial events for the body textures, where you would basically show how the template operates and what to expect on that texture. (More specifically for hands and feet, as well as mirroring any square texture.)
Uhm... Does anyone have fixed textures of other bodyparts? If yes, may I have those templates?

That challenge thing you guys are talking about is cool.
Give a bodypart (head, torso, right arm, left arm, right leg, left leg, set)
A theme,.. example... armour

Right arm; armour Any color

something like that.

chillz, got any right mapped templates? D:
Everything I have can be found on the internet. Except stuff you wouldn't know how to use.
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
Everything I have can be found on the internet. Except stuff you wouldn't know how to use.

Please teach me to be you. Your sass is boundless.

Different note: Instead of replacing my stylus I'm looking into a new tablet. Anyone have any recommendations?
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."
Hehe... I practice. But really my templates are broken wips of what we were talking about making last year.

4edrick made some killer templates but I can't find where they are anymore. I think somewhere in the Russia clan pages.

I had the old style bamboo med. Bought a new intuos pro med with tb money. It has some cool features. But mostly it feels like it has all the stuff the bamboo should have had. But honestly it doesn't make you draw any better than the old bamboos. Idk what you Have