Toribash
No problem, no rush.
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[+] Scar - Accepted into TA pls introduce yourself in chat!

[!] Everyone else please be patient we're still discussing in council
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
[-] Goesfard - your application has been denied. Feel free to reapply in a month or so.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
App for team aikido (XxKimaXx)
Main Account Name: XxKimaXx(ALT: SwazyPlayz)
Current Belt: 5th dan black belt
Clan History: Ve, tv, paradox, purge, sb, reckless
How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best): 4
Describe My Aikido Play Style (3-5 sentences):My play style is a very unique play style. for example sometimes its very reckless and others very well thought out.simple but effective.
Why I Want to Join Team Aikido (3-5 sentences): I want to join team aikido beacause I heard rumors that u have to be the best of the best to get in. And i know that u guys can give me constructive criticism to help me get better as an aikido player.another reason i would like to join team aikido is beacus ei really like sharing my replays. Type an X in brackets if you agree to the following: [x] I have reviewed Team Aikido's Knowledge Base and reached a basic understanding of Aikido Principles and Techniques.

[x] I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Team Aikido through posting in Chat, Replay, and Knowledge Base threads. [x] I agree as a new member, I will read the Original Post of each thread before posting.

neko Moderated Message:
This took me a grand total of 30 seconds to format, no excuses
Attached Files
decap for ta.rpl (44.2 KB, 6 views)
the grace tho.rpl (32.8 KB, 5 views)
combo breaker.rpl (82.6 KB, 7 views)
(px) flip.rpl (68.7 KB, 5 views)
half throw.rpl (41.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by lillian; Sep 18, 2016 at 09:04 PM. Reason: was told to attach replay to my app
When i copy and paste the app form it looks just like the code window so i don't understand how more than one applications end up looking like this all bunched up.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists