Toribash
Yeah... I really had no reason on checking the forums, but now I can ensure you that I will be on the forums more often :3
Hello folks. I would love to join This beautiful clan. My name is suckerpunch ofc my belt is 3rd Dan. I actually have no idea what my timezone is but its the same as calamity. I should note that xmerciless was the one to steal from my former clans bank. Not his brother. His main acc was cool2802 and he lied about that whole deal. Anyway. Rule number three is that if I have a problem with other members. I'm supposed to PM a leader about it. My first account was permabanned for giving my info to a close friend. I love aikido based mods as well as wushu and mushu. My past clans are lux metal and I started up my own clan which failed and everyone left. I would love to be a part of this clan. I try to be loyal, friendly, and active. I am extremely active in the forum and ingame. My skype is suckerpunchtb or tanner blatz.

This is from my phone so ill post replays later.
Anyway ill tell you that I'm 15 years old, love to draw, LOVE to skateboard, and play toribash. I live in aylmer Ontario and am extremely bubbly. Anyway ill leave it there. Cheers!
Proud Member of [Aquarius]
It's an App
Username: Zeqrah H

Belt: 2nd Dan y

Time Zone: Central p

Rule #3: If you have problems with another clan member please pm a clan leader e

Alts: I do have alts i don't use them besides to mess with friends and if i do make z
any serious alts for some reason i will tell you guys about it. Banned accounts is something I
have none of and no record of trouble or reports on me.

Experience: I really only do aikido mods such as Aikido, Abd, Greykido, and a little bit of runkido. M
I mostly focus on aikido and abd. If i need to learn other mods i would be happy to.

Past clans: Ink, Cobra, Kira, Warhead, and Metal are the only serious clans. y

Why should I be in Aquarius: I think i should be in (Au) because i am competitive no doubt
about it and i do love to have fun at the same time. I have made an app for xp and i was declined which
i believe was because I lacked xp lol. I now think i have gotten better and I am ready to be apart of Aquarius
and I believe i can still grow in (Au).

Replays: I can't find any of my more recent replays so this was all i could find sorry. Can you find the secret?
B
Attached Files
get owned.rpl (65.5 KB, 6 views)
lel.rpl (57.3 KB, 5 views)
dun.rpl (51.9 KB, 5 views)
lolz.rpl (46.5 KB, 4 views)
cool.rpl (74.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Lurk; May 5, 2014 at 02:02 AM.
I say yes to both Punch and Zeq, they are both some very good friends of mine. They are very good ingame and usually quite polite.
Hi do I count as being automatically accepted if I was accepted into [xp] and then said no due to inactivity? (ironic I know)
It's TopHats fyi.
goodbye cruel world
@ punch and zeqrah its a yes to both of you pwn he gave enough info just didnt have replays ive played with him enough ingame to know hes as good as i am may not be saying much but he is
@note no you werent accepted you actually were very rude to our members while trying to get in
for proof of this clicky click http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...440139&page=45
I still take texture requests for usd
Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
@ punch and zeqrah its a yes to both of you pwn he gave enough info just didnt have replays ive played with him enough ingame to know hes as good as i am may not be saying much but he is
@note no you werent accepted you actually were very rude to our members while trying to get in
for proof of this clicky click http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...440139&page=45

That's not being rude, that was me being honest. And it would be why you made a new clan. But alright, I understand.
goodbye cruel world
No do Zeq and sucker punch lack of detail in app but i may change my vote if we can meet up later so i can see your strength's
sure thing, may i ask what im missing?
-----
still working on posting replays
Last edited by SuckerPunch; May 6, 2014 at 12:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Proud Member of [Aquarius]