Ranking
Original Post
I am back, WOHoo!
Hello,all.I am back online,here and ready to punch...and i am very grateful to Kai that I was not dissmissed.I am very proud of our clan to become official..
And now...can someone tell me what happened when i was out..All new features or smth...Whats happening in da Game,cause i still cant play(comp. is broken)?What with the shop?
Gratz Hi I'm Aaron and who are you?
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
wel Selxos i became an admin of the toribash servers we have our own clan room and tomorrow is the co-leader tournament

welcome back
Welcome back...(lol.... have no idea who u are...but if u join us at kaitiger.myfreeforum.org ....then i think u have a pretty big shot to get to know us a little better lol)....(some of us only have like 200-300 posts....and we havnt had that forum for specealy long lol...)
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Welcome back, Selxoz. I thought why the hell you were on the list, because I never saw you in game or in forums. =p
Originally Posted by Selxoz View Post
NIce what about clans....there are so many of them...who is the Top-dog now?Torigods?[a]?We are?

well....i dont think we are...couse we have just been official for about a week...soon. i rly dont know who is the "top dog"..but...i think [who] is pretty big...but the biggest would be (i think) Torigods...
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!