Ranking
Original Post
Crystalman's Probation
Crystalman ur on probation cause i have had to many reports of you swearing and quiting before losing matches not to mention ur even suspended on these forums so when u get back i dont want to hear 1 more complaint about you or you are OUT!!!

LET THIS BE A NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS, I WILL NOT HAVE MY CLAN MEMBERS GIVING THIS CLAN A BAD REPUTATION

for example:
quiting before a lose.
constant swearing or abuse.
starting fights.
and anything else i might have missed
and being uncool. That just really ticks me off.

J/king, but still, Kai has a point. This should not be a horible clan. Just ignore people that pisses you off, and help others. Just about as simple as that.

Also leaving before a fight ends is the same thing as a lose. Same thing with spectating, so just finish the fricken match.

P.S. like Kai said, no starting fights, nless your fighting in game by extending/relaxing/holding/contracting somthing.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Just to let you know, he has been known to double/triple-clan.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Sorry if this may be an old topic and may be considered a bump ( though its not )but

Ive heard more about him than what Ive seen, hes pretty bad even when hes playing with or without clan members hes still an ass. People politely ask him to calm down and he doesnt, instead he keeps it going.

Hes not nice.

He wont change.

He doesnt deserve a clan that cares about the better good of a community.
This topic was made today, 08:38 AM
You posted today 04:05 PM.
So this is not an old thread, neither Crystalman hasn't been kicked.
well...yea!...as kai and patrick says....if u meet some1 that pisses u off....dont care about him...or her...but probobly a "him" i know that once upon a time...lol....i was almost the same....but that was when i just started this game...ive changed now...and 1 moore thing..(also as kai and patrick said...) pls dont quit if ur going to loose...thats just noobish...and i think thats what makes people so...angry....
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
This topic was made today, 08:38 AM
You posted today 04:05 PM.
So this is not an old thread, neither Crystalman hasn't been kicked.

Well, Kai has to put a sticky thread called: "Clan Rules". This will help players know what to/not to do in the clan, although it is obvious that abusing other players and not accepting loss or triple/dubble clanning is not right and should be penelized for it.

;p Nice signature Tonakai, i remember that
<DarkJak> Veb does it all the time!

Proud Member of the EMO Org
ME FOR GK :3
RONALDS PHAILZ (But still is ownage :3)

HAMPA>veb
Meh, I like him. He's nice to me, and I think he is really active.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Nice to me too, good player all around, but has a very, very bad attitude at times.
collect snots from the nose