ES Recruitment Drive
hey uhhhh...... been a minute!
I'm not gonna lie i've been procrastinating from posting on forums cause i dont really feel like going through all the text editing with all the spoilers just to update the main post.............

been ages since i posted a non-tb related art hasnt it.. lemme fix that

heres the finished version of my guts w the transformed berserk armor, if you are in tb official discord you might have seen me posting a wip yesterday

anyways, i didnt plan the background beforehand, so it was quite the pain, only the character took me 15 hours to finish, since my main goal w this pic was purely to focus on the rendering of the character im not gonna bother cleaning up the background

also im probably moving my future posts to my legend thread (when i decide to make it that is) BUT i might get too lazy and just keep posting here...

i hope you enjoy it, i had tons of fun drawing auras around the character so i'll also be posting some alternate versions,
cnc always appreciated, o/

guts

alternate versions (non blurred bg and different auras)

also rip miura : pray :
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Originally Posted by Haku View Post
hey uhhhh...... been a minute!
I'm not gonna lie i've been procrastinating from posting on forums cause i dont really feel like going through all the text editing with all the spoilers just to update the main post.............

been ages since i posted a non-tb related art hasnt it.. lemme fix that

heres the finished version of my guts w the transformed berserk armor, if you are in tb official discord you might have seen me posting a wip yesterday

anyways, i didnt plan the background beforehand, so it was quite the pain, only the character took me 15 hours to finish, since my main goal w this pic was purely to focus on the rendering of the character im not gonna bother cleaning up the background

also im probably moving my future posts to my legend thread (when i decide to make it that is) BUT i might get too lazy and just keep posting here...

i hope you enjoy it, i had tons of fun drawing auras around the character so i'll also be posting some alternate versions,
cnc always appreciated, o/

guts

alternate versions (non blurred bg and different auras)

also rip miura : pray :

ily haku
ily
----
excuse me while i revive my dead threads, if you are in tang's discord you already seen most of these
heres some things that i've done in the past years, some are older, some are recent, some are just experiments, some are studies
some will be missing cause NSFW

WARNING HUGE IMAGES

ippo

inktober

experiments, sketches and scraps

bulldoboy 4 life <3

Damn < 3 there are amazing haku ��
Can't wait for dark deku��
Henry: "You're using Wikipedia as your source of information?"
im not a big fan of a scratchy outlines like ones you did on ippo tbh, but hell the rendering on these are fricking amazing
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846
thank you for the comments guys!
@saiko yeah it took me so damn long to get ippo's face right that by the time i was done i just wanted to have some fun, so i just experimented with a lot of sketchy/messy brushes and got way too lazy to clean it up :P, but yea it did turn out to be way messier than i first planned
bulldoboy 4 life <3