Toribash
Original Post
It's over.
This board will be moved to the "Dead clans" section. You're all free from this clan now, because it is over. Hive is now dissolved.

It was good while it lasted.

It will be removed tomorrow, so most of the people will have a look at this.
Wait what? I thought Hive was still running as smooth as possible? Umm, bye guys. D':

/allie invade...
So, this will probably be my last words on this board...

Sad story, very sad story.
Just to let you guys know, I will leave the Hive board in my fave list

So, it was a great time in here. When I first joined, I really was stunned from all of that activeness and members wich were ub3rly cool and friendly. But there was a not so good chapter in my being here. Yea, yea, the Urban shit. But I don't wanna talk about that now. When I came back about a month later, it was like I've never been away. Everyone was so friendly again and even the guys that didn't know me were very nice and stuff. Then there was a down because everyone went semi-inactive. But most of you came back, better than ever! And it was a really great time again. But the last days were just so sad to me. (Oshi, I am about to cry seriously).

So these are my last words on this board... I wish you guys the best you could get. And a big big thanks to RedDevil for leading the clan in an awesome way!

So, goodbye Hive, Rest in Peace!
I just want to note that Red did a great job on leading Hive nearly alone! Thank you Red.
Ya I should have said more in my post. I joined hive at the start and it was awesome. I will miss this clan and all the people in it. Another thanks to red. You did an outstanding job taking over the clan, especially after lady left. I too will keep hive in my fave board. and #hive on my favs for irc. Keep in touch guys.
Oh shit cock.

Well, see ya guys. Awesome while it lasted.
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
Well damn, okay well I guess I'll see you guys around the forums. It was great.
R
R A R
R