Toribash
So okay it's 3 person fight...
So it's
Uberis vs tajuddin47 vs IOWNUPUSSY...
No registration on this title anymore...
Post here 3 replays of you skating...
No one except 3 of us and king can post here now...
I will get 3 judges...
Ye thanks taj good luck to you too...
Anyways we have 1 judge it will be Meamme0..
I'm searching now for 2nd and 3rd judges...
Replays coming soon...
May I suggest a few very qualified judges?

Tamer0: He has been a judge several times, has the experience, has seen is share of replays.
Deejayy741: not as active anymore, but if you manage to get him: he's great with rating replays, what he likes most in a replay is flow.
Marco: Really active, good judge and I frequently talk to him, making judging in a group much easier.
Rutzor: Pro on skating, if you manage to get him, you will be judged very accurate.

These are some good judges, I think it's wise to try and ask one or two them if you haven't already managed to get some judges. If you want to ask Marco, I can ask too, he's in Sigma too, so I can ask him on IRC whenever you want.

[/INVADE]
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Marco Tamer0 and Rutz sounds good to me.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Meamme0 View Post
May I suggest a few very qualified judges?

Tamer0: He has been a judge several times, has the experience, has seen is share of replays.
Deejayy741: not as active anymore, but if you manage to get him: he's great with rating replays, what he likes most in a replay is flow.
Marco: Really active, good judge and I frequently talk to him, making judging in a group much easier.
Rutzor: Pro on skating, if you manage to get him, you will be judged very accurate.

These are some good judges, I think it's wise to try and ask one or two them if you haven't already managed to get some judges. If you want to ask Marco, I can ask too, he's in Sigma too, so I can ask him on IRC whenever you want.

[/INVADE]

Sure I will ask Marco myself and if it isn't so hard for you ask Tamer0...
Anyways thanks for the support :]
__________________________________________________ _______

I already said no useless posting here...
Unless if you want to apply for a title... :|
Okay thanks for the support...
So I'm waiting for replays taj and PUSSY...
I need to know how good are you in skating :P
ay my bad i was in toledo for 3 days so i couldnt use my comp lol buh im back now and i'll get started on those replays iight =]
wanna spar? pm me =]
Just PM me with details etc. and I'll see what I can do.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time