Ranking
Original Post
The Merge: discussion of new name
I took the freedom of creating this new thread for us to share ideas of new names.
After some suggestions, we take the best ones and decide what's best, this can be with a poll or any other method we find suitable.

To start up,
For those of you who don't know(probably most of you guys), when the idea of this clan first came up, and me and Math were thinking of a name, I came up with the clan concept of "public enemies"; the clan would be called "Antagony".
You might've even noticed that we've kept the idea I had, but changed the name, since the first members didn't like it and thought it was ugly. But I'm saying this so that you all can say if you like it or not.
I personally think it's awesome. :3

I also have some other ideas, but clan concepts/ideas/stories will have to be developed into something that matches the name:
Equilibrium [e] [equil] [eqb]
Zero-Sum [z-sum] [zero] [sum]
Light [l]
Syndrome [Syn]
Dire [dire]

Just... stuff I thought of. Don't ask.
You're free to choose the one you liked the most if you don't have any ideas, or just say they all suck :3
Last edited by Noah; Nov 19, 2011 at 06:26 PM.
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
The tag would look alright, but the name would be just too weird. ._.
>.>
You have just lost the right to say my suggestions suck. Lol.
I guess it should be [¢]Math, I'm not sure if it's allowed but... It would be nice. Or maybe change it to - I hope Glow doesn't get mad at me - smiles, [:)] [:D] [C:] [=D] [=)] [:B].
I just tested it with /lp 0 ¢. Doesn't work.
tl;dr
So I just looked at the suggestions.

Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Equilibrium
Zero-Sum
Light
Syndrome
Dire

These all sound too depressing :x
Except for light and equilibrium.
We need something Divine.
[Chess]