ES Recruitment Drive
Please don't apologize to me... I like too many people already, I cannot afford to like another.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Well, things seem to be getting better. I'm finally doing something legitimate with my few skills I have in digital art. I made a cd cover, and logo for this guy I work with. I'm also making his website... all for free but if I do good I might think about doing it for $$$ next time. $$$ is a sore subject though. I don't have any. I'm still struggling to figure out what to do with college :? That should be settled by the end of the week though. Me and the wife are thinking about another little tommy again. Seriously. Besides that everything is going pretty decent. How is you?
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
if you make another little tommy, name it Kowla Stellarus Paine
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
I'm going to go have sex with a highschool teacher and have her act like it's a detention. I had her like 3 years ago. Met her today at Fridays, and got her number.
<3 Ms.Peterson
My teacher's name is

Ms.Peterson....

OH GAWD

anyways! If "$$$" is a problem why would you ever have another kid?
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Sometimes it gets your head straight, when Claire missed her period I thought about life in a new perspective.
we can afford it. but super toght our budget will be
-----
toight toigh loik a toiger
Last edited by TomPaine; May 14, 2012 at 12:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PigeonHive Flap Buzz