Ranking
-Walking in-
"ELLO MATE!"

hello guys im jack. Im 12 years old and in 7th grade. i have ok grammar and NEED TO BITS a social clan. i hate clans that dont post crap on the threads they make and they dont even have chats... i mean you guys even have skype saturdays I really only have a couple of infractions and those were for short posts but who gives a flying fart eh? ya so consider me, imma go hang on the chat for a bit and by the way if ya need any art... PM me, ?
destiny you have been accepted welcome etc.

PurpleAce your app is being reviewed.
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
applying to multiple clans at the same time is lame, PurpleAce you're rejected.
* MMDES222 ([email protected]) has joined #support
[13:47:19] <MMDES222> How to add a brother to the game to make it (mc)
[13:50:05] <@Stellar> What the fuck did you just say to me

Kristis133 is better than me
there is my app
i'm 14, i from Italy.
i'm a good and active player, i'm 2nd dan, and i have 1 infractions, but i don't know why again.
I have an ok grammar and i want join in Mister because it's a good clan with a good forum
if you want see some of my replay i have only this:
Attached Files
born of a Legend.rpl (124.5 KB, 3 views)
aikido flip.rpl (59.8 KB, 2 views)
super dism.rpl (35.7 KB, 2 views)
hello [MR] guys

my name is cerezo, i come from indonesia. my real name is Angga, indonesian GMT is +7
my hobbies is playing toribash and sporting i love soccer, i play toribash because this game is cool, i like fighting and we can go talk in forum to another people in all round the world. we can make clan, clan is not just a group but we are a family : )

cerezo is my first and my last account, im a black belt, and my total QI 1757. i never got any bans, past clan: [Human], [Asian].
my infractions are :
PostDateExpiresPointsReasonPosted By[B] pony tail hairNov 25, 2012
03:16 AMDec 5, 2012
03:16 AM 0Ignoring rulesSolax2v2 | 4 player toribash...Aug 24, 2012
06:56 PMExpired 0Ignoring rulessuomynonaPrivate Aug 24, 2012
06:53 PMExpired 0Useless postsuomynona

i hope you like my application -Cerezo-
Attached Files
greykido decap.rpl (66.0 KB, 3 views)
Assoi98, Rejected.

Cerezo, why do you want to join, and what kind of clan is this? Do you expect us all to flock in-game, and have you even joined the irc channel yet?

I never said anything about your application, I asked you two simple questions.

hi to all [Mr]
I want to join this clan because I think that this clan is active, successful leader and
the name or clan tag is good.
I live in the Philippines(i speak good english)
My favorite mods are judo,aikido,twinswords,pendulumjumper and somehow parkour maps even though I not good at parkour I think of a plan how to go over it
My age is 12 years old for me im not a kid anymore. My belt is Blue
I dont have an alt because I only focus on one tori, I dont have bans because im not a bad person to scam or hack, who would? My past clan is Brave, i left brave because they are not active anymore and the leader got banned becasue of scamming I think that they will close the clan thats why I joined her to have fun with you guys. I can be active in forums but not much posts 8/10 in game is 9/10 but sometimes I dont get to play because of many things so.... I really really wnat to join this clan THANKS AND THANKS
Last edited by Devouerer; Dec 11, 2012 at 12:25 PM.
I Devouer all who attack me
TMinster He is meh bro and a twin from another mother.
Hello my name is FMA05 my real name is edward, i have one alt deathkid05 and travis123 i gave my cousin
I have 13 years i'am mature i dont have bans or infractions, i live in mozambique with my father but my real home is in portugal with my mother.
I would like to join the clan, because it seems has an incredible potential and is very active, i already fighted tim and he is good player.
I consider myself well rounded over the forums and the game itself a little about me is i love to post on the forum and IRC all the time is like hobby to me. i'm a brown belt almost black belt my past clan was templar-new era i left because the clan is not active anymore, my hability is i'm a stundent of modding, my favorite mods are judo,aikido,wushu,lenshu,spar,classic and others
I hope you consider me, thank you
Last edited by yuki; Dec 17, 2012 at 03:13 PM.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!