ES Recruitment Drive
screw you (no offense), The place I live in sucks compared to that xP We only have huge forests and.. more forests. of course there are some houses too but.. you get the idea
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
Originally Posted by 2pro4you View Post
screw you (no offense), The place I live in sucks compared to that xP We only have huge forests and.. more forests. of course there are some houses too but.. you get the idea

"We only have AWESOME huge forests" Norway Finland and Sweden have the finest and coolest forests in the world
*Yawn* Wow what a nap from the forums I've had

I'll post some pictures ASAP, I'm headed to Springfield, Massachusetts so I'll take some pictures while I'm there.

It is I. This is taken on my phone so the quality and lighting is extremely shitty.

Last edited by SilentAssassin; Nov 10, 2012 at 11:28 PM.
Below are pictures of my little grey predator, right now 6 and a half months in training. What training, you ask? Stealth, acrobatics and assassination. Since the day this kitty has been with us it has dedicated it's entire energy to the total and complete annihilation of anything and everything it deems a foe. I have never seen such discipline. Only his limited experience stands in his way of total domination of mankind. This limited experience has led to it nearly dying on two occasions :

Once he got stuck in one half-way open upwards window(by somehow opening two nets(with magnets) and going places he never should have been able to go) and stayed there for at least 30 minutes, since nobody was around and we wouldn't have dreamed that he was capable of anything that foolish. When it finally understood that he wouldn't be able to get out alone, it started meowing and some neighbors alerted us that he was stuck. It was then promptly rescued, after which it slept for a few hours and continued on it's path to destruction, slightly more experienced this time around. 2 days after that it noticed a bee(or a wasp), and engaged it in combat. While it succeeded in killing it, it's paw was swollen and it was immediately taken to the vet. It survived and continues to hunt anything and everything to this day. This little guy has been to the vet more in 6 and a half months than any cat I've ever known.

Anyway, pictures below

Grey predator

One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Honestly, that has to be one of, if not, the cutest kitten I've ever seen(Judging by it's looks). I've never come across a purely grey coloured cat with highly illuminated orange & green eyes!

But going by what Lordtiger's told us, it does look and sound like the type of cat to get into some sort of mischievous situations.

I shall post a few old photo's of my past few pets, once I can find where i've stored them :L
Train that predator well...
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.