ES Recruitment Drive
Sure.

---------

Tried to make a metallic texture, guess what I got? carbon steel xD
^Cool textures, one thing, you got denied in the Background check, thus you shouldn't post here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, theres been some stuff going on in my life, so I'll pust the textures as soon as I finish them. Sorry to keep you waiting.
Pretty much, I've got a problem. I've been trying to make heads for the past week, I've made around 20+, but they all looked to cartooney, too primitive to show you, So no, I don't have anything, But I have a question.

Is there like a way without failing the team, to change the challange to another art challange? idk, like actually draw something, not a texture, you know.
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
Pretty much, I've got a problem. I've been trying to make heads for the past week, I've made around 20+, but they all looked to cartooney, too primitive to show you, So no, I don't have anything, But I have a question.

Is there like a way without failing the team, to change the challange to another art challange? idk, like actually draw something, not a texture, you know.

actually, that's the next thing to do on the checklist for me to pass you, so as long as you post a good WIP for the equalit that's all that matters
Still gonna be inactive in game guys, I can be forum active though. So basically I am back. Myst do you want me to handle Metria's tests?
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.