Ranking
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
Arglax being a moderator... HEY ANYONE REMEMBER WHEN I WAS MODERATOR ON THIS FORUM? 8D Man, why'd they put a fucking 14-year old in charge? That was stupid and a fucking half.

YEA WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT RIGHT :hurricane:
f=m*a syens
... My mind can not. I don't. Can't. Stahp.

Fuck you, Arglax. You are the worst.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
I redid some textures the other day... keep going online and finding the wait to play a bit of a pain now haha. Wouldnt mind playing on a server of ours if some of you guys are online around midnight GMT some nights?
Co-Leader Of [o] M3Hi's Nii Nii
I'll see what happens in the future. Right now, I won't have that much time for Toribash. If my new laptop I've ordered can't handle Dota 2 I might actually pick the game up again as my main multiplayer game. We'll see.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
I've got a really heavy semester, but I'd definitely procrastinate on homework if you guys are online.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]