Toribash
Original Post
souper uber epic important announcements
THIS IS where i will post the souper uber epic important announcements... obviously
ok guys the all important clan movie is coming along great...if ppl would submit their 5 fave replays to me... via EMAIL
[email protected]
they all go into the movie depending on how many ppl submit their replays... i NEED u guys to do this.
erm... whats ur belt and whatnot... cus i actually need to start recruiting players that are highish belt so we can play together more
Yar. I'll get those replays to this afternoon.I keep forgetting.

P.S: Yay. First avatar on the page!!!
P.P.S: Haha I see what you did with the title lolz
Last edited by Mirrage; Nov 27, 2008 at 07:07 AM.
Nusquam est verus. Panton est licitus - "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted" Epic Sig Pic
er... im looking for a clan. Can i join?
Blue belt (almost brown)
And i know Mirrage.
Life is short...
play toribash first.
Hey Scubaroo. He's a good player Metasoulec and he would be a great addition to the clan.
Nusquam est verus. Panton est licitus - "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted" Epic Sig Pic
Can i join?
Brown belt half wayish to black and i met mirrage once i dont think he remembers me though
Hey Mirrage. Did you just join Soup? Last time I saw you, you weren't in any clan.
Life is short...
play toribash first.
mrlebo: I do remember you. you are agood fighter and would make a great addition to the clan

Scubaroo: wats up? and I've been in the clan since yellow belt lolz