Toribash
Re: [Offical Fluff Notice] The end of an Era
You're right Eld...
We can't let Fluff die...
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ █▄ █ ▀█ ▀▄█ █▀ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I doubt they will die... Just I hope that it goes well.
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
Wow, that was unexpected. We'll miss you guys.

On a second note: Me becoming a Ringleader was also unexpected. I honestly am not to active in the clans. I promise now, though, that I will become active and good things will come. Just hold your heads high, my fellow bashers. We are a strong clan, have deep roots, and can overcome all troubles.
Sorry to say you go cev and ishi, your guys are the coolest!

I've been a leader for over a year of PF, sure it was alot more of a weaker clan but I'm sure nab me and zer can carry fluff on into greatness!
Originally Posted by Tiranic
This is shit . WHY the hell did you leave?!

We told you already, i dont have the time to give Fluff the attention it needs, and Ishi cant handle it by himself. Both of us and foxie have been double clanning between Bouncy and Fluff since before you joined. Now we just chose the other side.
<( O )>
Well, its been 10 days since we left, and it looks like Capt, Vox, and Nabz have everything under control

I see some new faces in the list, and the revival of some old ones *waves at Anth*

Im still watching over Fluff... like a fart that just doesnt go away... im always around the corner waiting to ... smell? Yeah... thatll do.

Keep up the good work guys.
<( O )>
Aye tis' a dark week.
Seeing as Ishi was the whole reason for me joining Fluff. I don't know what I'll do,
well I've got to april to decide;
stay in fluff bloodkitty, i'm confident ishi and you; cev will be back... being a leader of fluff rocks, but it's twice and fun to be an underling with you and ishi as leader, so don't stay out there to long ;)

we are doing a role call, all none active members will loose membership, however people like foxie and shade monger will keep it regardless of beeing inactive... if they should come back we will open a spot for them