Ranking
Original Post
Ozzy Osbourne
Creator of the famous hard rock/metal musical event, Ozzfest. Discuss.

My favorite album from him would have to be "Diary of a Madman".
Last edited by Drummer; Apr 4, 2009 at 04:32 AM.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
I disagree. I think Ozzy got much better as a composer and a vocalist after his departure from Sabbath.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
he was good with both......im just confused which songs are Sabbath's and which Ozzy osbourne's

and Drummer.....WTF ARE U IN A BATHROOM IN THAT PICTURE!!!!!!!
That's not me in the picture.

:/
Originally Posted by iaintnub View Post
he was good with both......im just confused which songs are Sabbath's and which Ozzy osbourne's

You obviously don't listen to much of both.
Last edited by Drummer; Apr 4, 2009 at 09:00 PM.
no im not a huge fan but i know that Example Paranoid,Black Sabbath has played it at gigs and so have ozzy osbourne....
Sadly I find Crazy Train as Ozzy's overrated song but it got Ozzy back into the mainstream along with I Don't Know.

Little Dolls is ftw, and the Diary of a Madman album included. Great musical qualities and metal guitar riffs. Bob Daisley and Lee Kerslake are simply rythm masters. Randy Rhoads was simply one of the best metal guitarists prodigy's ever born..I love playing Diary of a Madman on drums also, Over The Mountain is pure win. Lee Kerslake = Drumming master
Last edited by Drummer; Apr 5, 2009 at 06:51 AM.