ES Recruitment Drive
ya sure why not. Post around like you are a member
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
As a 13 year old myself, post around forums and IRC.
I can only get on my grandma's comp on the weekends, so i'm pretty inactive for now.
I change my mind about applying for The Last Legion. It appears that my reputation is ruined due to my stupidity (applying for another clan after waiting weeks for a response of being invited into [TLL] and assuming I was not invited), And since Pv2Caribou has changed his vote from a yes to a no, I will not be surprised if the rest of you vote no. Nice meeting you all I guess. It never works out for me. :l
It has been one week since you applied and it appears you applied for the other clan at the same time you applied to us. You were also apparently already in another clan when you applied according to the comments by Re.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...395671&page=57
Lol so i talked to him in IRC and ingame today. He is annoying and reminds me of a mix between link8 and kball. Im going with a no. ever.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
True. You wont believe me but I'll explain anyways. I was not used to waiting that long for clans to respond to me saying whether I am invited or rejected. So I assumed I was not invited to TLL, so I joined another clan. Then the clan I was in kept neglecting me so I applied for another clan while I was still in that clan. The reason for this is because I did not want to be clanless and apply for another clan and just get rejected and remain clanless, therefore I wanted to play it safe. But now I have learned from my mistakes and have realized that what I was doing was really wrong (it did not seem wrong in my eyes until now, so it was not intentional). So yeah, life goes on I guess and a reply to what Pv2 said : No I was not replying earlier for sympathy, I could care less if you guys feel sorry for me, I just wanted to join to help out with clan activity and just be nice. You should really just stop making assumptions about what you think people are looking for when you know nothing about what it is. It could get you far in life, sir. And after seeing how childish Pv2 acts, I could care less about joining now. My main point for joining this clan was for mature members. Thank you for your time, and I am not trying to sound harsh and/or disrespectful, I just wanted to make a point.