Ranking
Why you left your previous clans? Describe all the reasons of leaving every previous clans, please. If you want to keep it private you can just pm me
yes from me too, i like you, i like your app.
and i like that u can play good in mods and such.
I think you're realism replays could definately
use some fine tuning, but that will improve over time.
welcome to the fam universe. sending invite
Gotta keep the activity up now, otherwise new people are just gonna leave after a while.
golf
[Vector] Application
Application

Aight,sup its Gabe here.Im 14 years old I play baseball (currently I'm out on injury concussion :/) I'm a honours student in school (I get straight A's).I'm currently in 8th grade atm,and my favourite colour is Purple.I suffer from ADHD and Depression,but I manage :^).I have been in too many clans to count over the years but to name a few ive been in [im],[l],[e],(Scar),(Beta) and etc, and as you can see the list goes on and on.Currrently,im learning about using editing progams in a course that i take in school.
First,let me explain why id like to join this clan.I'd like to join this clan for many reasons such as being you guys seem like cool people and i see many of my buddies in the clan Lloyd,Shikk,and universe.Though you guys may not be active id still like to join and make this clan my home for a long time and i could see the active members possibly revivng this clan in the near future.One of the main reasons i decided to go with vector was becase i have seen a few of you members ingame and they are very nice and pretty fun to be around.
I can add alot to this clan such as loyalty,possibly reviving it and doing much more like promoting the clan giving it a better name and representation and i can be a very good rolemodel for others in the clan.and most of all i can be a very loyal member to the clan and i have hopes to stay with [Vector] for a long time.Now,onto my toribahs history,i started off watching vids of toribash and learning alot about the game before i finally made an account in july of 2013 (G0LDELITE).I ended up making that account and grinded on it and made my own clan called (Venom) but a few weeks after i made the clan around November i got hacked by one of my own clan mates and i couldnt retrieve my account back sadly and i was 3rd dan black belt,afterwards a few days later i made this account (GabeElite) and got up to brown belt but stopped playing in december 2013 due to playing the soul out of XB1 and PS4 and my PS3 and Xbox 360.But i did play on and off during 2014 and ended up joining (Dragons) in that time but left due to inactivity after being there for nearly a year.Then i joined (Beta) a few weeks later but we died due to no active members what so ever.Then in late 2015 i joined (RPY) after a year of being solo.Then this past june i returned to TB and bumped into tons of old friends and ended up joining (AL) for a while then left to join [e] and after a while of being in [e] i joined [u] and after numerous altercations with 1 member i decided to leave.Then after a few weeks i helped out universe with his clan and afterwards i joined [l] and about a month later i left due to being very inactive,then i joined [im] but left after a few weeks due to personal issues,and its been a few weeks since and now im here applying for [Vector].

I just want to say thanks for taking time out of your day to read my application,and thank you so much for your time.
I really hope i am accepted into your ''Family''!

Regards,
Gabe.
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Yes. Good lengthy application, and good amount of information about yourself.