Toribash
oh and "smooth" is my newest and "1st skeet edit" is my best but with smooth trialing behind.
From me neutral... App is not bad at all, but the thing is I don't really enjoy your replays, put more effort in it.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
neutral

hours Moderated Message:
no
Last edited by Hours; Aug 7, 2013 at 08:06 PM.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by PurpleAce View Post
Hi everyone, I would like to apply for vector. First things first, about my self. My name is Jack, i grew up and live in now Massachusetts. I have been playing toibash now since i was 11 years old. It has kind of stuck with me ever since, i mean going from my first beginings acount where i played jousting to evolving into a figure of witch i cant belive i have made myself into. I play sports outside of toribash and playing video games in my room, such as football and lacrosse. Football is my main sport, i play running back and lacrosse i am good but am definetly not the prime player. So on to toribash. I am very active on the forums and genuinely get 3-5 posts in a day not even being in a clan. But in-game on rk-mma is where i shine. I am rank 9 in the mod and i think it is the most agressive mod of its kind. I also am a replay maker. I am a madman type of creator with a slow paced twist. I will have some replays to show my skill. I am also a artist. I am a gfx and avatar and signature maker.

Art ex

Other clans i have been in are [piratez] and i was the former [iCoF] leader. all in all nothing else to say other than im a 2nd dan black belt and if you need to talk to me hit me up on skype - macmilf - or pm me.

PS: hi daniel and hours and arrowbasse

You need to practice more in artmaking and replaymaking. In replays you need more dms and practice with your's moves, they are isn't so nice, looks so rusty. Apply was nice, but didn't impressed much.
EDIT: Posting applications in few clans in one time like a pro. Get out of here.
Last edited by Overlord; Aug 7, 2013 at 07:34 PM.
Originally Posted by PurpleAce View Post
lol, brrrhaha, i beat you in akido in swexx's room.

That doesn't mean anything lol.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos