ES Recruitment Drive
HEY. YOU ABOVE ME. I HATE YOU.

AND YOU. BELOW ME. I HATE YOU TOO.
Last edited by HiVoltage; Nov 22, 2009 at 12:52 AM.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
There's no one above you stoopid.

Not unless you be a man and turn on 40 posts per page.
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
Not unless you be a man and turn on 40 posts per page.

you lie stop lying you lying liar
double post so fuck you

Originally Posted by HiVoltage, in The replay makers replays. View Post
You need to try to incorporate booms into every hit you make.

If I may, I am really against this method of thinking, yet it seems that the only 'good' replays nowadays are filled by boomhits everywhere. Whatever happened to replays with just a small handful of dismemberments and heaps of style? Personally, if there are two replays with equal style (in my opinion), one of them being a complete boomfest and the other being a neat splitcap, I wouldn't automatically claim the boomfest to be superior.

Maybe replay making has changed.

Maybe I'm stuck in the past or something, but I feel the need to state this opinion.

Why do booms need to be in every hit, when you could do a stylish single dismemberment?
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
double post so fuck you

If I may, I am really against this method of thinking, yet it seems that the only 'good' replays nowadays are filled by boomhits everywhere. Whatever happened to replays with just a small handful of dismemberments and heaps of style? Personally, if there are two replays with equal style (in my opinion), one of them being a complete boomfest and the other being a neat splitcap, I wouldn't automatically claim the boomfest to be superior.

Maybe replay making has changed.

Maybe I'm stuck in the past or something, but I feel the need to state this opinion.

Why do booms need to be in every hit, when you could do a stylish single dismemberment?

I agree completely - as long as the movement looks good not every hit has to be a boom.

However, because so many replays come complete with booms, any replay that has a lack of them seems incompetent compared to them. With this in mind, it seems destruction replays really do need to have booms in them to be respected by anyone.

I don't agree with it, but it seems to be the case nowadays :/
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Well, at least there's appreciation for people who have LOADS of style without booms. ex: Rutz, NutHug, Kingdrake, and Me(<--- Full of himself)
Ok, so i don't belong in that list. But I suck at booms and im in ORMO, so that's something right?
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
I agree with Tamer's notion. While i most certainly enjoy a good boomhit, i don't think of them as a necessity for a good replay. But as it is now, it's kinda like what happened previously; back then, madman replays were the shit, and everyone tried to do them. Now, it's the same story, but with boomhits instead.

Ehh.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by shook View Post
But as it is now, it's kinda like what happened previously; back then, madman replays were the shit, and everyone tried to do them. Now, it's the same story, but with boomhits instead.

We should start a resistance movement and make replays without excessive boomhits and madmans just to be awkward like that.