Toribash
Re: mod suggestions
Originally Posted by HotSoup
Hey, I'm still new to the forums and the game, only been playing with it for about a day or so. I searched through the forums and didn't see a topic on it, so I'll ask straight up. Is there a mod (is it even possible) to get the characters to start out in a karate/combat stance? I keep wanting to create some semi-realistic looking combat sequences, but both combatants start with their heels together and knees locked - fun from a physics game point of view, but some of you keep referring to this as a fighting game...

So far, this game is awesome. If I were a programmer by any stretch of the imagination, I'd look into modding myself. You guys (community and all) do great work.

Modding is easy if you looked in to it. It's nothing like coding or anything like that. You just write down a body, then the things about it, like it's shape and if it's instagib. Also, it's impossible.
Hey I have been having some truble with my snake sword mod it dosen't like to work on two of the seven extra joints i added is there some kind of limet to that...oh and i just finshed a numchuk mod but I don't think any one else can use it because me and a friend both tried to get it to work on his comp but it just stops toribash and gose back to the star up for windows, freaky isn't it
its beacuse he doesnt have enough buffer memory.
just post it and we'll see who can run it.
Okay I know there is a "samurai" mod but I the same type of thing with out the hilt and sheath but longer blade so its easier to fight sorta like the origanal I can't find
Evil's Old School cracked out Paladin.
Originally Posted by [Evil
Project ]
Okay I know there is a "samurai" mod but I the same type of thing with out the hilt and sheath but longer blade so its easier to fight sorta like the origanal I can't find

Thats an awesome idea. A daisho on the pelvis and have the guy hold one long but with a smaller blade in width. BTW what is that weebble mod thing?
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
Originally Posted by [Evil
Project ]

DUDE my friends comp is ment to use light wave there is no problem with the amount of buffer memory oh and i just rewrote some code for one of the tori bash vers that i have so that the are more realistic like the rotaion of the shoulders so you can have an actual upercut and stuff their kind of a little harder to use and their are some small probles with the fingers their more like min missles when u extend them and flick the wrest it's quit devistation. but still lots of problems with my shethed samuri mod only use it with the new ver i made but i don't thimk i will give that out because i have had someone sue my for a "virus" that got on to the computer when he downloaded one of my other mods NOT for toribash
Originally Posted by MMXD
DUDE my friends comp is ment to use light wave there is no problem with the amount of buffer memory oh and i just rewrote some code for one of the tori bash vers that i have so that the are more realistic like the rotaion of the shoulders so you can have an actual upercut and stuff their kind of a little harder to use and their are some small probles with the fingers their more like min missles when u extend them and flick the wrest it's quit devistation. but still lots of problems with my shethed samuri mod only use it with the new ver i made but i don't thimk i will give that out because i have had someone sue my for a "virus" that got on to the computer when he downloaded one of my other mods NOT for toribash

You know I dont believe anything of this actually. Cause it would simply crash Toribash.
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
don't belev me than im not tewlling you to it just that wither or not u belev me i still need som help with the snake swords programing and if you don't want to help then bye i take it some one else or even some other forum.
While doing my everyday things, I thought of a mod which could be quite interesting.

Basically, both the players start out on the floor, and you have 300 frames to do the most damage. And of course there is no DQ, but maybe fractures.
<Imsku> One sentence at a time, I will work my way into everyone's signature.
<%Qegola> I shouldn't have slept with that dude in the subway...
that's a crazy idea but i imagine that any of you cool modders out there could make it happen
Culapou for gamekeeper!