Toribash
Originally Posted by Katt View Post
Valk wings 65k

Nah 90k
[Market Squad]
Have a Question? Feel Free To PM Me Here


<[Obey]Pill> Yo Lucci you kinda thicc tho
<[Obey]> Lucci: o.o
Originally Posted by Lucci View Post
Nah 90k

Bought them for 70k last year.. O well

Flower Crown 170k
\O/
༺꧁༺•|•༻꧂༻
Originally Posted by Katt View Post
Bought them for 70k last year.. O well

Flower Crown 170k


The original message on this post lists what is NFS. Also flower crown doesnt go for less than 200+
[Market Squad]
Have a Question? Feel Free To PM Me Here


<[Obey]Pill> Yo Lucci you kinda thicc tho
<[Obey]> Lucci: o.o
Originally Posted by Lucci View Post
The original message on this post lists what is NFS. Also flower crown doesnt go for less than 200+

Must have missread. Again, just doing stuff from previous experience, bought flower crown for 135k.

Sent 90k for Valk wings
\O/
༺꧁༺•|•༻꧂༻
Originally Posted by Ganndul View Post
180k each

no

Originally Posted by Katt View Post
Must have missread. Again, just doing stuff from previous experience, bought flower crown for 135k.

Sent 90k for Valk wings

You've sent Valkyrie Left Wing, Valkyrie Right Wing to Katt.
[Market Squad]
Have a Question? Feel Free To PM Me Here


<[Obey]Pill> Yo Lucci you kinda thicc tho
<[Obey]> Lucci: o.o
Originally Posted by Ganndul View Post
195k?

Firm 210
[Market Squad]
Have a Question? Feel Free To PM Me Here


<[Obey]Pill> Yo Lucci you kinda thicc tho
<[Obey]> Lucci: o.o
Added a Full 512 Joint set, still have plenty of items for sale.
[Market Squad]
Have a Question? Feel Free To PM Me Here


<[Obey]Pill> Yo Lucci you kinda thicc tho
<[Obey]> Lucci: o.o