Ranking
lol you suck.

Don't worry, I make retarded mistakes too.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

As does everyone except dal. On another note, i expect all you amer-fags to get a plane and come. Also you aus-fag dal.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Does it look like I'm made of money?

I have no job atm.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

IRRELEVANT!
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
erth, your sig lacks 8r. Not good bro, not good.

yeah, cunts.
Join us for a night of booze, weed and sex.
Gonna be fun.
Wait, what
Join us for a night of booze, weed and sex.

booze yes, but sex? its gonna be a sausage fest...
She/They

Makes me want to join that much more.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

What about California?
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Originally Posted by TheDukest View Post
Kaylin you got accepted!
Fine what about california?

Originally Posted by Kaemoflage View Post
Duke, Cali would work. and Erth you so should :o. You might get a whole like, 200 views on youtubez?

Originally Posted by Boredpayne View Post
Rocking that central California

Sorry London, we have commandeered your thread.

Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post
What about California?

I DUNNO MAN
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.