Ranking
look at it this way im a founder and i wouldnt be on the warring team cuz im only decent(if i was to play)
but i would be usefull in making clan art and other things using my strengths

this is a family clan(i hope sweeni keeps it that way)
so just because you dont have a job in ct doesnt make you any less important then the others
I still take texture requests for usd
I'll keep Sweeni in check.

No, there's nothing forcing you to join a team.
This is just something that Sweeni came up with and that I (kinda) built on to try to keep all the members active or at least being active for a reason.
I don't see a problem with it as long as its not one of those things where it's like "you can't war unless you're on the warring team" because that's bullshit

Oh yeah #ReplayTeam.
My goal is to keep this as a family, but this idea here is only to kill the inactivity and make it so we make something effective.
As Calamity said - there is no forcing to join anything, Its just for the members that are sick of laying around doing nothing (inactive in a nutshell lmao) to start doing something for themselvs and the clan.
I really don't mind those who will choose not to join any team.
I just want to make this clan the best place it can be!

Cheers
-----
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
But, if the warring team is the best warrers, what does that make everyone else? chopped liver? ;-;

Warring Team will be those who choose to war daily, I'm sure that 'not being good' or 'not being skilled' is the problem, As long as there is someone who wants to war daily, they have full right to do so = warring team is just gonna be there to make it in a organized way.
Last edited by ZOOK; Sep 8, 2015 at 08:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ZØØK || 祖克
I vote there should be a "Subber Team" and all ou have to do is post "Subber" in the Subber Thread once a day.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
I vote there should be a "Subber Team" and all ou have to do is post "Subber" in the Subber Thread once a day.

10/10 amazeballs.
Make it happen or riot
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hm, I guess it isn't too bad now that Calamity and Sweeni have explained.

In that case, if I make it into Catalyst; I would be honored to try out for the art and warring team.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."